Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Life we call our own.

Sometimes in life we feel that it is our own. In reality it’s not. Our lives are everybody else around us as well. What I mean is we all coexist. It’s funny though, some of us seem to think that life revolves around us. What we do affects others which in turn affect others, it’s a cycle really. In my life I have made a lot of mistakes, we all have. I have affected a lot of lives, some in good ways and some in bad. Some of the people that I may changed their live without them even knowing it. I have changed over the last 30 years; I have had good time and really bad times. I was a good person I was a very bad person. The key is that I have learned from everything I have done. I might not have gotten those lessons the first time but I sure got them now. I almost lost everything, and I don’t mean worldly things. The things that mean the most to me, My Family. I see things in a different light now. I may not be the most spiritual person out there but I do feel that I have learned what is important in life. Happiness does not come from big houses, nice cars and a lot of money. Happiness comes from within and from God. I am happier now than I have ever been. I do have my ups and downs, I just wish people would like people for who they are instead of what they have or what they have done. "Judge thee not lest the be judged." Remember Watch for those Spiders in your life. Keep your Web Tamed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you really learned anything or are you still going through life not realizing the consequences, not just yours but others as well?